The industrial hemp seeds they are used for a great variety of ends and purposes; from the nutritional, through the medical and therapeutic, to the aesthetic and much more.
If you want to know more information about these, whether you want to start your own cultivation or incorporate them into your diet, here we show you everything you need to know about industrial hemp seeds, so don't waste any more time and join us.
Certified industrial hemp seeds
In Spain the cultivation of industrial hemp is completely legal, however, to guarantee this it is necessary that the seeds used for the plantations have a special certification issued by the European Union.
Said certification states the legal origin of the seeds and gives the buyer the assurance that it is industrial hemp with THC concentrations less than or equal to 0.2%, that is to say, what the European Community requires for the cultivation to be legal.
Identifying certified industrial hemp seeds is easy, since the packaging that contains them comes with a unique label on which you can read information about the species, variety, country of origin, lot number, serial number and weight of the seeds that are inside the package.
Industrial hemp seed varieties
In Spain there are a little more than 25 varieties of industrial hemp seeds for sale completely legal and At 4Collectors we offer you some of the best quality and easiest to growWell, we want your experience to be totally successful.
Our selection of hemp for sale has all the optimal characteristics for a plantation within the requirements of the law, as well as to obtain a harvest capable of providing the therapeutic and medicinal effects most sought after by its consumers.
Our industrial hemp seeds have the lowest concentration of THC and a high concentration of CBD, that is to say, that its consumption does not cause psychoactive effects.
For all the above, you can be completely sure that your crop will be certified.
Among the best and most requested varieties of industrial hemp seeds are the following:
- KC Dora
- Fedora 75
- Feline 32
- Santhica 70
- KC Zuzana
- Epsilon 68
Properties of industrial hemp seeds
Industrial hemp seeds have incredible properties, which is why they are so beneficial and why more and more people are turning to them to treat different types of ailments.
Among its properties it can be said that they have a high protein content and the perfect ratio of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids; they also have 9 essential amino acids of the most important for the body, as well as a high concentration of Vitamin E.
Among other of its most outstanding properties, they stand out for their power analgesic and anti-inflammatory.
Benefits of industrial hemp seeds
Without a doubt, the multiple properties of industrial hemp seeds make them highly beneficial, the best thing is that they can be used as seeds or they can be sown to later consume their flowers and leaves.
Among its most popular benefits are the following:
- Nutritional benefits: Due to its high protein content, its balanced proportion of fatty acids and the content of essential amino acids; they can be incorporated into the diet to promote nutrient absorption.
- Therapeutic and medicinal benefits: They are high in CBD, a cannabinoid oil that does not produce psychoactive effects, but can relieve pain, discomfort, inflammatory processes, among others.
- Environmental benefits: Growing industrial hemp is relatively straightforward and these plantations are said to have the ability to improve soil quality. In addition, its care requires the use of less fertilizers and less water.
Uses of industrial hemp seeds
For many years now, industrial hemp has been used very well, because it is so versatile that it can be used in a large number of ways:
- Its fiber is used for the manufacture of textile pieces (this being one of the first uses that were given to them in Spain)
- As food supplements thanks to its high protein content and its proportion of fatty acids.
- Its consumption is completely legal and is done for medical and therapeutic purposes.
- Due to their content of vitamins and essential amino acids, they are also used in the cosmetic industry.
- They are used for the manufacture of biofuels and biomaterials.
Industrial hemp cultivation
The cultivation of industrial hemp is legal in Spain and in member countries of the European Union. To do this you must make sure acquire fully certified seeds, that meet all the requirements that the community demands. In Spain the soils, lands and climatic conditions are given for such cultivation, while at 4collector we offer you the best industrial hemp seeds for this purpose.